The company KRÜGER & SOHN GMBH has been founded out of the Ing. Alfred Krüger & Sohn KG which exists since 1926. The founder of the company Mr. Alfred Krüger started only a short time after the discovery of phenolic resin with the production of small Hardpapertubes in Berlin. 1946 after the production place has been completely destroyed the company has been rebuild by Mr. Hans Joachim Krüger near Landshut. Since 1954 we produce at our today’s position in Landshut.
Because of a company splitting in the beginning of 1999 the Krüger and Sohn GmbH with an original capital of 100.000,00 EURO has been founded by the present sole proprietor Mr . Volker Krüger. In 2008 the biggest investment in the company's history brought a significant expansion of production capacity and the expansion of production areas for CNC machining by the construction of a new production hall, and the modernization of existing buildings successfully.
Today we produce all kinds of classic laminates as well as special materials that have been developed by us. We produce on a production plain of 6.000 square meters with 80 employees. All raw materials get impregnated in our plant and are manufactured to tubes, rods and profiles. Our products then get worked on at CNC machines. Our products are used world wide in the electronic industry as well as in the machine manufacturing and the hydraulic industry.
The business vision:
Quality and environmental targets:
Concerning the measurable quality and environmental targets it is ensured, that:
Landshut, July 16th, 2013 - Volker Krüger